RIVER RAFTING 2D/1N
Day 1: We will be meeting at 9:00 am at the
office ,Our transportation will takes us to to our camping ground on the Upper
Urubamba River, at "CASA CUSI". Our professional Rafting Guides will give you a
safety talk and provide you with all the proper equipment for Rafting. We would
be floating for approximately two and a half hours, running class II and III ,
introductory type rapids. Afterwards , we arrive to the take-out where our
private bus will be waiting for us to take us back to CASA CUSI, where a hot
Sauna will be waiting and a full course lunch will be provided. We will spend
the night at "CASA CUSI", where we have a thatched roof camping area with
comfortable dining place, a sauna and hot tub , hammocks and excellent food. You
will fall asleep under the whisper of the river. Meals: Lunch and Dinner.
Day 2: After a relaxing Sauna and a good night sleep , we get up for a
healthy breakfast and drive up river to the CHUQUICAHUANA (CHUQUI) section of
the river, where we will be running class III plus & IV rapids . We will include
some extra safety such as a Kayaker or a Cataraft. After about 2 and a half
hours , we arrive back to "CASA CUSI", where a Bar B Q meal will be served.
Afterwards we drive back to Cusco arriving in the late afternoon. Meals:
Breakfast and Lunch.
• Transportation from Cusco to the put-in at the river.
• Rafting equipment : Helmet , Life jacket, paddle, self bailing Raft
• Spray Jacket, wet Suit.
• Professional English speaking Rafting guide.
• Transportation back from the River .
• Tents with Mattresses.
• Thatched roof for the tents.
• One breakfast . Two lunches, One Dinner.
• Sauna and Hot tub facilities.
• Hot showers, toilets, fire place.
YOU NEED TO BRING:
• Bathing suit ,Towel , Sandals or running shoes
• Shorts (to use over the wetsuit) , Hat, sun block ,Camera
• Sleeping Bag (rent cost US$ 5.00).
The price is : CONSULT
TeleFax: [+51-84] 246619
Cel:[+51-84]984310203 Beto / 984277232 Liz